The choice of places to visit in Ireland’s South West – Cork & Kerry is so varied, the difficulty will be deciding what to prioritise on your “must see” list. Visitors are attracted to the region for the spectacular scenery, the fascinating culture and heritage and the vast range of things to see and do.
Discover ancient castles and historic sites, pristine beaches and breathtaking landscapes, peaceful rural villages and cosmopolitan towns and cities.
Below, you can review a number of selected itineraries which highlight some of the regions favourite touring routes and most popular visitor attractions. These journeys should not be rushed. If you do, you will miss the charm of the countryside and its people.
The secret to discovering the true beauty of this region is to spend time exploring its hidden treasures.
- Ring of Kerry
- Slea Head Drive
- A Taste of North Kerry
- Byroads Rather Than Highways (Skellig Ring)
- The Conor Pass
- Killarney Lake District
- West Cork Coastal / Mizen Tour
- Pass of Keimaneigh / Bantry Bay / Beara Tour
- The Blackwater Valley Drive
- The Brendan Way
- Pass of Keimaneigh / Bantry Bay / Beara Itinerary
- The Dingle Penninsula Itinerary
- East Cork Itinerary
- West Cork Coastal /Mizen Itinerary
- A Taste of North Kerry – 1 Day
- A Taste of North Kerry – 3 Days
- Killarney 3 Day Tour
- Ring of Kerry & Iveragh Peninsula
- The Skellig Ring